This post follows on from the Coreshack watchlist posted earlier.
PDAC hosts a wider investor exchange with 560 exhibitors.
There are also a number of themed presentation sessions involving some of the companies, e.g. Africa, prospect generators etc.
Below are some more stock watchlists for the companies concerned.
Where google-finance does not recognise stock symbols, or I have been unable to identify the listed company, I have added to the bottom of the final list.
The main stocks to add in will be those under "Groups" like Hunter Dickenson, Aurora and Grosso.
If you scroll the sheets to the right there is a track of price performance against pre-PDAC prices at 27th Feb.
If you attend PDAC and find these lists useful I am always interested to hear feedback on the show and the companies presenting .
As ever please double check all data elsewhere - rollbacks are a particular problem in this sector and year lows are not always updated correctly reflecting the stock consolidations.
- Site Map - Guide
- Good People In Good Projects
- Junior Gold with a Major Mining Shareholder
- Gold Merger and Acquisition Targets - Denver Gold Companies
- Emerging Multi-Project Consolidators - Growth - Mergers & Acquisitions plus
- Project Generators
- Emerging Gold Producers
- Old Gold Mines - New Exploration
- Regional Exploration
- Gold & Silver Discovery Stocks
- Large Low Grade Gold Deposits
- Silver Miners . . . . . .
- Junior Gold Stock Newsletter Picks
- Junior Gold Miners Stock Selection & Trading . . . . . . .
- Due Diligence - Gold Deposits, Production & $/oz
- Gold PEA / PFS / DFS / BFS Company Updates - NI 43-101 / JORC
- PDAC 2012 - Core Shack
- News - Stock Movers - Insiders - Broker Upgrades - Earnings - Warrants
- Why Gold ?